Yogi Bear™ Wants You To Know
- We may collect information from you for one of our reasons:
- reply to an email
- secure a booking reservation
- preliminary employment consideration
- any submission you may make
- We do not sell your information to third parties
- We may contact you periodically via email or our parks’ newsletter. You may “opt out” of this at any time.
- When visiting Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park&trade Mexico, NY, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
- COPPA: We support the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998.
- The information on this site is related to a theme-based resort campground experience that is attractive and enjoyable for children and adults.
- We have one page dedicated to entertaining children and you are encouraged to visit our Kids Only page with your child(ren).