Camping in New York
We Have a Full Line-Up of Campsite Options
When you come to Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ in Central New York, you will find that all of our sites include a picnic table and fire ring.
Some of the different site types that are available for you and your family include:
- Riverfront: These sites are next to The Little Salmon River and are supplied with water and electric. We offer two different electrical options, depending on your requirements – 20/30amp or 50amp.
- Red Carpet Riverview: These Electric/Water sites also include a deck, charcoal grill, wood and ice daily.
- Pull Thru: These sites accommodate larger units, and reduce the challenges associated with backing into a site. Water and electric is included.
- Electric/Water: Includes 20/30 amp electric and water.
- Full Hook Up: Includes electric, water and sewer.
- Basic (water only): These sites are appealing to those who enjoy the value a full-service resort park offers, while “roughing it”.
- Cabin Rentals: For those that either aren’t interested, or don’t have a camping unit, we have provided cabins for you to get away from it all, too!
And then there is the recreation, the FUN! At Jellystone Park™ Mexico, we have all the fixin’s of a wonderful family memory … just add YOU! Come see what all there is to see and do during your Mexico Vacation!
Please note: You must be at least 21 years of age to rent a campsite, cabin or rental unit. Tents are not allowed outside of cabins or rental units, and only 1 camping unit is allowed on a campsite.