General Policies & Guidelines
Please feel free to make full use of the facilities that are available to you. We look forward to your participation in our planned activities. To make your stay as pleasant as possible and to enable us to have a peaceful and orderly campground, we have adopted the following policies:
- REGISTRATION is to be completed upon arrival. Do not set up on any campsite or move from one site to another without checking with the office. One camping unit, one vehicle per site. Additional vehicles must be parked in overflow parking areas. Persons under the age of twenty-one are not allowed to camp without parent or legal guardian.
Check-in time is 3:00pm.
Campsite Check-out time is 1:00pm.
Cabin/Park Model Rents Check-out time is 10:00am.
Early Check-in and late Check-out may be available – additional fees apply
- QUIET HOURS: 10:00PM THROUGH 8:00AM. Please treat your neighbor with respect, keep music and conversations at considerate levels at all times.
- ONE PICNIC TABLE is provided for each campsite. Please do not take a table from a site you have not rented.
- FIRE PITS: Please do not move your fire pit at your campsite.
- SPEED LIMIT: 5-1/2 MPH Unlicensed drivers may not drive a vehicle on park property. All motor vehicles MUST display a camp pass on rear view mirror.
- VISITORS: All visitors must register and pay fee BEFORE entering park. Visitors may not bring a pet to the park. Visitors are not allowed to arrive after 8:00PM. All day visitors must leave by 10:00PM. Admitting unregistered guests is cause for eviction from park without refund.
- PETS: An owner may bring two pets to the park. Pets must be on a leash and attended at all times. Please clean up after your pet, bags are available throughout the campground. Current rabies certificate required.
- PROTECTED RIVER LAW: The Little Salmon River is a protected river and it is illegal to alter the course of the river. This means you cannot build rock walls, rock dams, rock swimming holes or make similar alterations to the natural river flow. New York State fishing license required for ages 16 and above.
NOT ALLOWED IN THE PARK:
- Boats, golf carts, ATVs, trail bikes, motorized scooters, battery operated toddler vehicles, firearms, fireworks, skateboards, drones or sky lanterns.
Oswego County Health Department Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 adults at the pool when the pool is in use. One adult must be on the pool deck.
- Persons under 16 must be accompanied by parent / guardian.
- Bathing suits ONLY – no cut-offs, tee shirts or aqua shoes.
- Tubes and floats are not allowed.
- Pool Hours: 10:00AM – 8:00PM
All visitors assume the risk and dangers incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoor environment including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by insects or animals, or being injured while participating in recreational activities such as swimming, playgrounds, hiking, jumping pillows, basketball, etc., at the campground or being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, falling tree limbs or other “acts of God” and agree that the campground and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damage resulting from such causes.
Entrance onto the campground property constitutes permission for the management of YOGI BEAR’S Jellystone Park in Mexico, NY to photograph the visitor while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purposes without compensation to the visitor.
Supplying All The Necessities:
Groceries • Soft Serve Ice Cream Shoppe
Souvenirs • Ice • Firewood• Gifts • Soda • Snacks
Sporting Goods • RV Supplies • Camping Supplies
Hunting & Fishing License