New York Vacation Rentals
Great Camping Rentals
When you arrive at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ in Mexico, New York you will find that we have three different types of rental units available for you and your family to create great memories.
Whether you are looking for a basic cabin which allows you and your family to enjoy a “roughing it” with a roof over your head and a bed to sleep in, or a deluxe cabin with amenities including full kitchen, shower, beds, heat, a/c, and cable TV, you will find that our various types of cabins provide exactly what you need to make great camping memores!
All Cabins and Park Models have coffee makers!
Our cabins are great for those that are coming to fish in the Little Salmon River, and want to travel light. Just imagine, you pack up the car and away you go! A great alternative to bringing your RV!
Be sure to make your reservations for a Central New York Cabin, they fill up fast!
- Rates are for 2 adults & 2 children (ages 4 to 17)
- Maximum of 6 adults per unit
- Weekends require a 2 night minimum (Friday & Saturday)
- Holiday Weekends (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day & Columbus Day) require a 3 night minimum.
- Two day reservations required for all other reservations.
- Tents are not allowed outside of rental units.
- Rental Check-in: 3:00m / Check-out: 10:00am (you may stay in park until 1:00pm)
- No check-in’s after 11:00pm
- Sorry, NO PETS in or around Rental Units
- Please note: You must be at least 21 years of age to rent a campsite, cabin or rental unit. Tents are not allowed outside of cabins or rental units, and only 1 camping unit is allowed on a campsite.